no images were foundThis concept isn’t new, but I love it anyway. Here are a few of my favorites…
You know you’re a CrossFitter when:
- You know the ten general skills by heart and can recite them at social gatherings.
- You have posted pictures of yourself working out on facebook.
- Your steering wheel and radio controls are covered in chalk.
- Every time you go to Lowe’s/Home Depot, you are looking for the exercise potential of equipment rather than stuff for your home.
- You go to buy a swiss ball, and the salesperson goes into their spiel about the comfortable feel of the rubber and how easy it is on your back for doing crunches, and you interrupt them and ask, “Ya…but how much will it weigh when I fill it full of sand?”
- You have defended the kipping pull up with scientific references at least 10 times in the last month.
- You move all the equipment you need to do the workout next to the pull up bar so you can shave seconds off your time.
- Your shins have more scrapes than a twelve year old boy.
- When you travel, your first concern is if there is a local affiliate close by.
As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
5 Push Presses @ 65% of body weight
10 Push Ups
15 Box Jumps