no images were foundFor the most part, trying to get someone to change their diet is like trying to convince them to change their religion, and is about as successful. You’re going to eat what you’re going to eat, and there’s little I can do about it, right? Considering I’m not the world’s foremost expert on diet and nutrition nor am I in control of your eating habits, I’d have to agree with me. Convenient, isn’t it?
Ok, so here are a couple of very basic reasons you should eat Paleo-friendly foods.
- Your car doesn’t run very well when you urinate in the gas tank.
- You’re allergic to gluten and dairy. Yes you.
- Abs are sexier than grains.
- Your next “Fran” PR could be a few seconds faster or it could be unbe-friggin’-lievable.
- You don’t give fish food to your dog, or dog food to your fish – you feed them what they’re supposed to eat.
- If you fed yourself the foods your body is genetically coded to use as fuel, you wouldn’t believe how much better your life would become.
Ok, I’ll end my diet and nutrition rant there for now. Do a little research yourself, and check out the Paleo Diet Page. One of the most succinct articles describing what the Paleo Diet is all about and how/why it’s significant is Intro to the Paleo Diet, by Dr. Ben Balzer.
Snatch Balance – 5×3 (95 lb. cap)
3 Rounds for time:
10 Hang Power Cleans (135/93)
1 mile run