- Extending unchecked; unrestrained.
- Occurring without restraint and frequently, widely, or menacingly.
- The state of being suitably adapted to an environment.
- Good health or physical condition, especially as the result of exercise and proper nutrition.
- A strength and conditioning program built on constantly varied functional movements executed at high intensity.
- The ability to perform well at all tasks, even unfamiliar tasks, combined in infinitely varying combinations.
Power clean 3-3-3-3-3 reps