no images were foundIf you are one of the lucky people who purchased our Groupon yesterday, here is some information that you’ll need before coming into the gym. Please read this carefully so you’ll know how to redeem your Groupon and get started at CrossFit Montgomery County!
How does the Groupon deal work?
Your Groupon voucher entitles you to 8 (eight) CrossFit classes at our facility. The voucher must be redeemed before Feb. 20, 2011, and you have 3 months from the date of your first class to use all 8 classes.
You may use your 8 classes at any of our designated Groupon class times as listed on our Schedule page. The classes for Groupon voucher holders begin on Monday October 25. Class size is limited, so you’ll need to reserve your spot in each class.
Do I have to attend a class at the same day and time each week?
No, you are welcome to attend any of the Groupon classes that have available space. Just be sure to reserve your spot in advance and you’re good to go!
Do I have to do the On-Ramp before I can begin to use my voucher?
No, the On-Ramp class is required to participate in the regular classes, but it is not necessary for the Groupon classes. Our coaches will teach the class any skills or specific mechanics required for that day’s workout during the warmup period, and will insure that each athlete can perform each movement safely before continuing.
Can I use my voucher to take the On-Ramp class?
No, the On-Ramp class is separate from this offer; however, you will gain a significant athletic advantage in the On-Ramp (both in terms of mechanics and in overall fitness) by utilizing the 8 classes offered in this Groupon.
How do I redeem my Groupon voucher?
When you’re ready to redeem your Groupon voucher there are a few simple steps you’ll need to take before you come into the gym.
- Fill out our Groupon Registration Form. Be sure to have your Groupon voucher number with you, as you’ll need it to complete this form. You will receive an email confirmation immediately after submitting the form. This whole process should only take about 1-2 minutes. CLICK TO GO TO THE REGISTRATION FORM
- Receive website login information. Within 48 hours of completing step 1, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “CrossFit Montgomery County – Your website login information.” This email will have your login information and instructions for how to log into our online class reservation system.
- Log in and sign up. Use the information in the email to log into the system and reserve a spot in one of the classes designated for Groupon voucher holders (classes available for Groupon voucher holders are shown in bright green on the calendar). Remember, classes begin on Monday October 25, so be sure you’re looking at the right dates on the calendar when you’re reserving a spot in one of the classes.
- Print the waiver. You’ll need to bring this with you when you come to your first class. CLICK TO VIEW/PRINT WAIVER
- Come to the gym ready for CrossFit! Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your class begins, and don’t forget to bring your waiver!
As always, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com, or use the Contact Form on the website. Or you can ask Jackson if you can get him up off the floor.
Power Clean/Hang Squat Clean Combo
3 Sets of 5 Reps for technique
“Tabata Something Else”
20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest repeated 8 times for each of the following movements:
50 Back Extensions
(…and don’t forget about the Lacrosse Balls calling your name after the workout!)